Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

 just a quick post,to show you these fab punches we have at our shop,you wont believe the price   £1.99  YES I DID SAY ...one pound ninety nine pence...

 We have used them this week in class,to make this quick and easy card. simply stunning.           
just choose a shape for the centre,Punch out several times then use the punched out pieces to build a pattern.stamp a message in the middle,add a bit of bling and hey presto.....do you love it...i love it..lol

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards. Welcome to blogland.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I told u I would get I some followers lol. Save me one of those punches!!
    Just checking up on u from sunny Cromer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is stunning.. so creative I love it!! And welcome to blogland :D

    ReplyDelete